Lawrence County has several options for drug and alcohol treatment:
- Outpatient (adult and adolescent)
- Intensive Outpatient (adult)
- Halfway House (adult)
- Recovery Housing (adult)
The following providers are located within Lawrence County:
- Freedom Healthcare Services
- Providing Outpatient, Intensive Outpatient and Medication Assisted Treatment
- Highland House, Inc.
- Providing Adolescent Intervention and Halfway House services for men
- New Horizons Treatment Center
- Providing Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- New Castle Comprehensive Treatment Center
- New Castle Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) provide medication-assisted treatment to adults age 18 and older who are struggling with opioid use disorder. By combining counseling with prescription medications, CTC help adults achieve successful long-term recovery from opioid addiction.
- Crossroads Treatment Center
- An outpatient program, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) can cut down on the amount of time you’ll need to invest in recovery. It also eliminates much of the withdrawal symptoms associated with early recovery, so patients may pursue treatment in relative comfort.
- Why have we created a completely different kind of recovery experience? Because you deserve to be treated in a safe, supportive, and clinically-excellent setting. Because you deserve better access to treatments based in science and evidence. We’ll treat your substance use disorder like routine healthcare – after all, it’s a medical condition.